RAPS is looking for three members to join the RAC Drugs Committee.
The RAC Drugs Committee is responsible for the development and administration of the RAC Drugs certification exam under the RAC program. The committee ensures the fairness, relevance, and quality of the exams. Committee members are appointed for a three-year term, with a maximum of two consecutive terms. The RAC Drugs Committee has the following responsibilities:
- Develop, periodically update, and refine the content outline for the exams based on job analysis data.
- Develop the examinations based on the content outline, ensuring appropriate and accurate test questions and adherence to the distribution requirements.
- Review and revise test questions submitted for inclusion into the question pool, maintaining content and structural integrity.
- Revise test questions as necessary to align with the changing regulatory environment.
- Serve as the expert panel for determining the cut score.
- Maintain confidentiality of specific examination content through an annual confidentiality agreement.
To be eligible to serve on the RAC Committee, regulatory professionals must meet the following requirements:
• Current RAC holder
• Minimum of 3 years of regulatory experience in drug development
Note: You must be logged in to apply for this opportunity. Click the "log in" button at the top right to log in. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.