ends 29 May
After 29 May
* Webcast registration includes access to handouts, presentation slides and the on-demand recording for one year.
Part 1: Tuesday, 25 Jun from 12:00–2:30 pm Eastern
Part 2: Thursday, 27 Jun from 12:00–2:00 pm Eastern
Agenda is being finalized.
Glenn Byrd, president, GByrd Ad-Promo Solutions, LLC
Eileen Valenta, vice president of regulatory affairs, Validant
Alan Minsk, partner, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
Additional Speaker TBD
Hear from industry leaders, regulatory experts and the legal profession as they share their expertise through presentations, discussions and case studies. This program examines current guidelines and expectations for advertising, promotion and labeling of drugs in the US and how they impact the way you communicate with prospective and end users.
- Summarize regulations, enforcement actions, guidelines and trends affecting the advertising and promotion of drugs
- Identify key regulatory issues surrounding complex and rapidly shifting hot topics in advertising and promotion, with specific attention on FDA’s regulation of social media promotion
- Examine the current state of off-label promotion
- How to evaluate and use real-world data and real-world evidence
- Discover regulatory applications through case studies
- Discuss Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) advertising and the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
Who Should Attend
- Early to mid-level regulatory professionals involved in advertising and promotion of drugs for the US market
- Regulatory consultants
- Compliance specialists
- Food and drug lawyers
- Marketing representatives
- Medical communications professionals
- Medical affairs
- Medical writing
- Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs)
- Clinical research professionals
For the cancellation policy, please see FAQ
Need Assistance? Contact the RAPS Solutions Center at +1 301 770 2920, ext. 200.