RAPS is looking for authors for the November 2023 issue of Regulatory Focus, which publishes monthly in-depth, evidence-based content on emerging issues in the global regulatory landscape.
The issue will focus on all aspects of Regulatory Science. Article topics could fall within the following broad topic-areas:·
- Regulatory science – Devices
- Regulatory Science – Drugs
- Regulatory Science – Biologics (e.g., COVID vaccine – a case study of how the science evolved and shaped policy)
- Education in regulatory science
- Agency-specific regulatory science (e.g., FDA, NMPA, EMA, ANVISA, NRC, MHRA, and others)
- In silico testing (e.g., simulated device testing, pharmacokinetic modeling, and others)
Article submissions are due 31 October 2023.
Read the Guidelines for Authors to learn more about Regulatory Focus and how to submit an article. For more information, email email@example.com
Prospective authors should be regulatory professionals with expertise or a focus in the topic area.