The Convergence Planning Committee welcomes proposals for the 2018 Convergence conference, 1-4 October 2018 at the Vancouver Convention Center in Vancouver, BC.
RAPS Regulatory Convergence is the largest professional meeting for those engaged with the regulation of healthcare products worldwide, and the conference’s goal is to educate attendees about the complex and evolving healthcare product regulatory environment and give them an opportunity to gather as a community, connect with one another, and share knowledge. The event attracts participants representing global regulatory bodies, industry, research, academic and clinical organizations involved with the full range of healthcare products across all facets of the product lifecycle.
Proposals are peer-reviewed for quality, educational content, logical presentation, and impact on the global healthcare regulatory community. Accepted proposals are scheduled as oral presentations in a variety of formats based on anticipated interest by attendees. By submitting a proposal, you agree that if your proposal is accepted, it will be presented as described. To submit a proposal:
If your proposal is accepted:
- Log-in to Regulatory Exchange if you're not already. (Click the Sign in tab at the upper, right corner of this page.)
- Once logged in, click on the "Sign Up Today!" tab. (The tab appears only after logging in.)
- Submission instructions will be emailed to you immediately.
- Presenters will receive complimentary registration for the day of the presentation and are eligible to register at the volunteer rate of $250 for the additional day.
- RAPS does not provide honorarium to cover expenses for presentations.
For more information, please contact the Convergence Education Team at email@example.com