To ensure that the Regulatory Competency Framework reflects current competencies in the field and incorporates key segments, RAPS partnered with McKinley Advisors (McKinley) to revise and update the Framework.
We are recruiting up to six volunteers who are new or early in their regulatory careers to serve on an advisory panel to help guide this initiative.
On the advisory panel, we will ask you to do the following:
- Participate in one videoconference call in August to discuss revisions to the Competency Framework and the relevancy to professionals early in their regulatory careers.
- Review three documents totaling 25 pages.
- Offer thoughts and insights into the key competencies, domains and Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs) for regulatory affairs professionals.
- Provide feedback on research findings and set the direction for the updated Framework.
You will find more information about the Competency Framework here
Your participation and contribution to this Task Force will help shape the new Competency Framework for our field, ensuring the continued success of our organization and the profession as a whole.Deadline to Apply: Friday, 30 July 2021
To apply for this opportunity:
- If you're not already logged in, click "Sign in" towards the upper, right corner of this page.
- Enter your normal log-in credentials or click "Reset your password."
- Once logged-in, click "Apply Today!" (this will only display after you are logged in).
- Complete the brief application.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. If you have any questions about the Task Force or the scope of this assessment, please do not hesitate to reach out to Wes Carr, director, Stakeholder Engagement, at email@example.com.Prerequisite: Volunteers selected for this opportunity must have an active RAPS membership.